New Tom Cone Beam 3D Imaging System.
The American Academy of oral and Maxillofacial Radiology ( AAOMR) prescribes the use of Cone Beam 3D imaging in cases involving evaluation of periodontal, implant and oral/maxillofacial Surgery parients.
The New Tom cone beam sets the standard in 3D maxillofacial imaging. It is the most accurate, and advanced machine available today. Only the New Tom System utilizes safebeam technology that automatically adjusts the radiation dosage according to the patient's age and size.
New Tom Benefits:
- Smallest Possible Focal Spot for the Clearest Images
- 360 Degree Imaging and Medical-Grade Rotating Anode
- Means No Scatter or Artifacts
- Greater Patient Comfort and Treatment Acceptance
- Easier Image Sharing
- Precise 1:1 Scale Imaging
- SafeBeam Technology for Patient Safety
- Consistent Images Regardless of Patient Size